The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse’s Department of Exercise and Sport Science conducted a training study about Kettlebells. Here are the results:
- Significant improvements in VxO2max (arerobic capacity);
- Improvement in leg press strength;
- Improvement in grip strength;
- Enhanced dynamic balance;
- Improvement in core strength.
This confirms what we (and those Russian soldiers!) know already; Kettlebells are the best exercise to combine aerobic, HIIT style workouts with pure strength!
Here’s a link to the full study click here